Monday, June 14, 2010

And now to start.


I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I am a poster at the Manitoba Preparedness Network, and I enjoy that very much, although I feel somewhat constrained in my opinions due to the fact that it is not my blog. I occasionally feel I need to go farther, be harsher, be more on the edge of survival debate. I don't feel right being that way on what is essentially someone else's turf. I felt that if I really wanted to let loose, I should do it where I have the whole responsibility.


So here it is, my attempt to be more relevant and more open in the world of survivalism and preparedness, as well as sharing information relevant to Canada rather than Idaho or someplace else that has little in common with most Canadians. Possibly no one but me will ever read this, but what the hell, I'll get it out of my system.


Now I just have to find something to talk about....

No comments:

Post a Comment