Thursday, April 7, 2011

Place got dusty...



I've let this blog slip for a long while. The main reason for this is the terminal illness of a family member. Since their diagnosis last summer until their death a few weeks ago, it was literally impossible for me to do more than my articles over at Manitoba preppers network due to time constraints.

However, since that situation has resolved itself, and due to the fact that Canadian Preppers is consolidating as a single site and shutting down the provincial sites, I thought I might fire this up once more. My reasons are twofold. The first is that often, my opinions are somewhat different than the mainstream preparedness communities, especially those at CPN (who are great folk, but I feel are somewhat at a different place than am I right now in the preparedness movement).

The other is that I wrote a lot of articles over the last few months that I flatter myself are of some small help to people, and I don't want them lost. Therefore I will be re-publishing everything from Manitoba Preppers over here (The first post "Turtle or Tiger' is up already), plus putting up new material here, and possibly contributing regularly to CPN.

For the first while, I'll be posting something every day or two to get the backlog at MPN caught up. After that, it will be all new material. Hopefully, someone besides me will read this blog..LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment